Verse of the Day

Saturday, October 17, 2009

God Hears Our Prayers

1 Peter 3:10-12 "For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak guile: Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it. For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil."

Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers. Help me Lord to always seek you first and your peace. In Jesus' name, AMEN.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad He does. This is a now word cuz as a seasoned saint, sometimes I wanna question God and ask Him do He not hear and see...but I know He does and like always, He keeps on making a way for me out of no way. Awesome Word and much needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Cantrice, if we're all honest about it, we all need reminded at various times; especially when trials come. Tests and trials keep us dependent on God; which we should be dependent on Him all the time, but still the doubtful thoughts come, which we must "cast down" and sometimes our flesh steps out ahead of our Spirit! God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete