Verse of the Day

Monday, October 19, 2009

The FEAR of the LORD

1 "I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. 3 O Magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. 4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. 5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. 6 This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. 7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. 8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. 9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him. 10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing. 11 Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD." ..... Psalm 34:1-11

Thank you Heavenly Father that I sought you and you heard me, and you delivered me from all my fears, and saved me out of all my troubles. I trust in you Lord, therefore I am blessed. I shall not want for any good thing because I seek you LORD. I will hearken unto you and you will teach me the fear of the LORD. I will boast of you LORD, and your praise shall continuiously be in my mouth. I will not be ashamed and I will exalt your name! Your name is above all names: Jesus Christ is LORD OF LORDS, and KING OF KINGS! Thank you Lord for saving me, for teaching me, and for your undeserving GRACE and MERCY. Jesus is LORD! AMEN!

1 comment:

  1. Amen, sister :) That says it all :) God bless you as you keep spreading His Word :)

    ReplyDelete