Verse of the Day

Monday, March 7, 2011

March 2011 Just Thoughts and Thankfulness

What a long Winter of ups and downs of cold and colder, of snow and more snow and even more snow.  So many have the flu or viruses and colds.  Thank you Lord for our health.  Thank you Lord for the warmth of our home, for the roof over our head; for shoes on my feet so I can tread through the snow .... to search for clean snow to make snow ice cream.  Thank you for my family and friends and their warm hearts and love they share.  Thank you Lord for the cleansing that comes with being cooped up inside during the Winter seasons of our lives.  Thank you for the hope of Spring to come and the expectations in my heart.  Winter makes one appreciate Spring even more!  Oh the seasons of our lives!  Thank you Lord for the years and years of seasons of my life and the experiences and teachings that finally soaked in.  Thank you for your presence that I feel in my heart and spirit  ... especially when I'm all alone in the quietness and stillness of nothingness of my thoughts, in the darkness.  Thank you LORD for the HOPE you have always given me and continue to provide.  Thank you LORD that you are my source and supplier of all the necessities of this life and eternal life to come.  Until then I continue onward toward you, my "master" LORD JESUS!       

No comments:

Post a Comment