Verse of the Day

Friday, August 6, 2010

IT"S RIGHT THERE, IN FRONT OF YOU


Ever get in a hurry trying to find something, but can't? Today I was doing that very thing, hurrying to get ready so I could leave, trying to find my perfume bottle for the last touch before leaving. There were several other bottles of "stuff" sitting all over the counter and I could not SEE the perfume bottle I was looking for (although it was right in front of me)! I took a deep breath and tried to look again, only s-l-o-w-e-r ! There it was ! Right in FRONT of me! I told the LORD thank you! finished up and went on my way.

The LORD then spoke to me: "That's what happens sometimes when you read my WORD. I have something there for you, that is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU and yet you just can't see it! You can't see it because "stuff" is in the way. You get in a hurry, or have something else on your mind, or you are just not LOOKING ! Slow down, clear out the clutter of your mind, take your time, and spiritually SEE what is in my WORD. Open your spiritual eyes to SEE the mysteries I have there for you. Come closer, draw nearer, sit a while longer, ponder and receive all I have for you. I love you and want to spend time with you in the secret place."

♥ ♥ ♥ Jeremiah 33:1 ¶ "Moreover the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah the second time, while he was yet shut up in the court of the prison, saying,
2 Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name; {the LORD is: or, JEHOVAH, etc}
3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. {mighty: or, hidden}"

♥ ♥ ♥ Deuteronomy 29:1 ¶ "These are the words of the covenant, which the LORD commanded Moses to make with the children of Israel in the land of Moab, beside the covenant which he made with them in Horeb.
2 And Moses called unto all Israel, and said unto them, Ye have seen all that the LORD did before your eyes in the land of Egypt unto Pharaoh, and unto all his servants, and unto all his land;
3 The great temptations which thine eyes have seen, the signs, and those great miracles:
4 Yet the LORD hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day.
5 And I have led you forty years in the wilderness: your clothes are not waxen old upon you, and thy shoe is not waxen old upon thy foot.
6 Ye have not eaten bread, neither have ye drunk wine or strong drink: that ye might know that I am the LORD your God."

♥ ♥ ♥ Deuteronomy 12:28 "Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest that which is good and right in the sight of the LORD thy God."

♥ ♥ ♥ Deuteronomy 13:18 "When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God."

♥ ♥ ♥ Ezekiel 12:3 "Therefore, you son of man, prepare you stuff for removing, and remove by day in their sight; and you shall remove from your place to another place in their sight: it may be they will consider, though they be a rebellious house."

♥ ♥ ♥ Psalm 81:7 "Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah." {Meribah: or, Strife}

♥ ♥ ♥ Psalm 91:1 "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." {abide: Heb. lodge}

♥ ♥ ♥ Proverbs 20:12 ¶ "The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made even both of them."

♥ ♥ ♥ Psalms 5:3 "My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up."

♥ ♥ ♥ Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."

♥ ♥ ♥ 1 Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Ghost teaches; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16 For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ."

♥ ♥ ♥ It's time to dwell in the "secret place" with our Lord Jesus Christ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ "It's right there, in front of you !" ♥ ♥ ♥

♥♥♥ @byWords, by Sharron Gray Atkinson 08.05.10 ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment