Verse of the Day

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Love Letters from Jesus 7: A Merry Heart

My child, I love it when you smile and laugh from the bottom of your merry heart. I am your medicine. Take my Gos-pels daily; they're chewable! There are NO SIDE EFFECTS ...... except LOVE, JOY, PEACE .... and you cannot overdose on them. Unlimited refills are available. Just let me know when you need re-filling. Call on me! 24/7 ..... I am available.

I AM the Doctor in your house! I make house calls .....

You are so special to me my child. I love you so much!

Love,
JESUS

Proverbs 17:22 "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine {a cure, a healing): but a broken {stricken, wounded} spirit drieth {to be dry, be dried up, be without moisture} the bones {strength, strong-boned}."

JESUS heals broken things! He will give you strength. He is the Bread of Live and Living Water: the meal that heals. There is a place for you at His table. He is waiting for you now ! Come as you are. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment