Verse of the Day

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Love Letters From Jesus 4: I will give you rest

My child, come to me and I will give you rest. I'm here waiting for you. No need for you to labour; you don't have to carry that heavy load. I know you are tired, and weary ... almost to the point of exhaustion. Don't carry those unwarranted burdens on your shoulders ... worrying will not change the weight one fraction of an ounce; it will only increase the heaviness of the load you're trying to carry .... some things are just NOT your responsibility .... don't do that to yourself ..... give every worry and every weight to me. Come unto me: I am here now waiting for you. ..... I love you so much!

Love,
Jesus

Matthew 11:28-30 ..... "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

No comments:

Post a Comment