Verse of the Day

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jesus' GOS-PILs for the soul

Exodus 23:25 (King James Version)
25 And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Thank you Lord for you are the Bread of Life: the Living Bread and the LIVING WATER for my soul. Your manna from heaven that feeds my soul and makes me strong in and through you. The BREAD that heals me from the inside out. The BREAD that never gives me heartburn, but sets my heart on fire by your annointing to follow you and honor you for the GLORY of GOD all the days of my life. The bread that never makes me fat, but fills my Spirit to overflowing. Thank you LORD for this dose of medicine ..... your GOS-PILS that only you can give, ministered by your Holy Spirit; the GOS-PILs that we can never overdose on; that can be shared with my parents, family, children and all my friends, and strangers too, and those that are lost, so they too can partake of your medicine for their souls. Lord bless their bread and water as you minister your GOS-PILs to everyone who reads this post. Lord work your WORD in our hearts as you nourish our soul and Spirit with your love and manna. Lord work your Gos-Pills in us today. You are the GREAT Physician! Your WORD shall not return unto you void! Praise God! Jesus is LORD. Blessed be the LAMB of God. He is RISEN! in my heart and yours.

God Bless you!

1 comment: